2 Gig compatibility with Smarthings and Amazon Echo

Hi,

I believe I have a 2 gig system purchased from you currently workinh and was wondering if I can integrate this to smart things and amazon echo to make it more of a smart home.

Thank you

The Amazon Echo quick start guide can be found at this link.

Using a second Z-wave controller and the process for connecting a 2GIG panel can be found in this thread. Note that firmware and the chosen controller will determine functionality. The instruction is specific to Vera, though the steps will be the same with a different controller.

Wow Jason, Thank you for the quick reply. I have the Panel 2GIG-CP21-345E with a bunch of windows, door sensors and a few motion. Would you say its hard to make the idea work with the equipment?

Setting up the Amazon Echo to work with your Alarm.com account is quite easy. While full voice functionality has not quite been fleshed out, Echo integration is quite handy when paired with Alarm.com.

As for linking your system with the smart things hub, the process may include a bit of trial and error but if you find yourself comfortable with installing and programming your 2GIG system, this should not give you too much trouble.