2.5.3 z wave board fail after rediscovery

I think we have a new bug. After 2.5.3 zwave network becomes unresponsive. When checking zwave board it reports fail. Check on two different panels. Both experience same behavior. This dose. It occurs on 2.5.3

Have also notice that at times zwave will not transmits complete configuration from s2 devices to panel.

Example: t3000 dose not transfer advanced settings information. When tab is open all options are gray out.
Correction: t3000 has to be removed, panel has to be rebooted and t3000 add to it again.

Only way to get panel back working is reboot.

So just to clarify everything here, based on the title you are saying that the Z-wave issues you mention in the post occur only after a network rediscovery is run, and persist until the panel is rebooted?

@jwcsurety I was able to replicated few times after complete rediscovery of entire zwave network. I also got it to happen after adding zwave devices and rediscovering after with bring us back to rediscovering. I had it happen right after and then I also had it happen few hours after since non of zwave devices were responding and when perform zwave board check always returned “failed”

I have test this on two different panels with 2.5.3 on them. exactly the same network configuration.

Alright, thank you, I’ll see if I can recreate the same thing and reach out to Qolsys, should be easy to get addressed.

Are those two different panels on two different systems/locations or did you replace the one with the second? I’m curious if they had the same Z-wave equipment list when tested.

I have test panel that I use that has same zwave list when in use.