Z-Wave devices have gone missing from 2GIG panel

I went and picked up a new panel today how ever i will not be around to be able to do the switch till 9pm thursday night. So if we could schedule something for Friday for the back up to be restored?

No scheduling is required, you would just want to let our team know via email to customerservice@suretyDIY.com during business hours whenever you are ready to go. They will send restore commands and an email confirmation with follow up steps!

As long as the panel is not yet powered any restore commands sent will be received by the module upon power up and running a cell test. This will be in the emailed instruction.

Ok so i was able to reset and learn the controller again this time it let me remove and then add my lock and both light mods back in but no luck adding there T2000 thermostat back.

Happy to assist!

How far away from the panel was the T2000 when you attempted to learn it in? Depending on the distance between installation points, you will likely need to bring the panel closer to the T2000 (within a couple feet) when learning the T2000 in.

Were you experiencing issues with the inclusion process? You will want to ensure that the T2000 is no longer assigned to the old z-wave network first, before adding it in. The following steps can be used to add as well as remove the T2000:

-Put the thermostat in OFF mode (No mode icons are lit).
-Put the Z-Wave controller into inclusion mode. Refer to the controller documentation for more information.
-Press and hold the DOWN button on the thermostat to begin inclusion mode. Release the button when the RADIO
icon lights up.
-When the RADIO icon becomes solid, the thermostat has been included.

Once all Z-Wave devices have been learned in and in their installation points, be sure to run a Network Rediscovery to ensure the best possible communication in the mesh network.

Had the same thing happen to my 2GIG GC2 this weekend. It still shows one Z-wave device, a light switch, which was my originally installed device. My panel is running v1.13. Would this version be the same issue as the v1.14 version?

I power cycled the panel and same situation. Only the controller and the original light switch in the GC2.

Thoughts? Upgrade to latest and greatest?

Thoughts? Upgrade to latest and greatest?

Upgrading firmware would be generally recommended, yes. Are you able to perform the Remove Device, then Add Device functions on the panel to add one of the lost devices?

I did not try the remove/add. I will try tonight. Will have to find my programming cable. Do you have a suggestion on which version to upgrade to? 1.17.03?

Currently missing 2 thermostats (t2000), one switch, one plug, and an appliance module.

1.19.3 is the newest for the GC2 and can be found here.

Keep in mind, if you use the TS1, version 1.16 is the most recent version of the TS1 and is compatible with all subsequent firmware versions for the main panel.

I do use a TS1. Are you saying 1.16 is the highest I can go to keep TS1 functionality or 1.16 is the highest the TS1 will accept for itself, where the GC2 can go to 1.19.3.

Thanks for your help and clarification.

Are you saying 1.16 is the highest I can go to keep TS1 functionality or 1.16 is the highest the TS1 will accept for itself, where the GC2 can go to 1.19.3.

1.16 is simply the latest version for the TS1 and is compatible with 1.16, 1.17, and 1.19 control panel firmware versions.

You can apply 1.16 to the TS1 and 1.19.3 to the control panel.

I did remove and re-add two of the switches this morning. The notice that displayed upon removal stated device from a different network was removed.

I will flash the GC2 and TS1 asap.

I just had the same thing happen. Was having trouble adding devices and a couple of devices quit working. Had my provider do a rediscover and that fixed some of the devices, but still couldn’t add anything. Then yesterday afternoon after I had the panel off for a while trying to add stuff and work with it, I found ALL of my devices (about 60+) were gone. Went through and readded most of them just now and all seem to be working again. Alarm.com did appear to retain all the rules and schedules.

I’m on 1.19.3 Firmware