WS4933 CO Detector

I have a new CO Detector from DSC, model WS4933. My control panel doesn’t find the device. How do I connect to the Alarm.com system?

Looks like you do have a 433 version of the panel, and the WS4933 is a compatible device.

Usually you can auto-detect the sensor by tampering it while the panel is listening for sensors. How are you learning it in?

One thing you might want to do is update firmware. You are on an older version. Instructions are found here.

Thanks for the quick response! I updated the software. As far as trying to learn it in, I held the test button down until it made three chirps and then flashed red yellow green. The system did not find it even after the update. The manual for the detector references entering a code that is on the back of the detector manually. I haven’t come across a place to enter that yet.

Have you tried learning via tampering as suggested above? Tampering the device would be removing its backplate while the panel is listening for new sensors.

Also be sure that the thin white legacy sensor antenna is routed out the back of the panel and not bunched up inside or pinched in the housing.

If you want to manually add the sensor, you can do so by choosing add sensor instead of auto-learn.

Got it set up. I brought the sensor close to the panel. It appears that holding the test button made the device findable.

Thanks for your help!