Want RE118 sensors to notify, not send the police

Hi. I just added two RE 118 water sensors to my IQ2+ but I’m afraid that the sensors, if triggered, will call the police rather than just notifying me and closing the house water valve. How do I set it to do this? I did have them set to non-reporting, but then they weren’t available in the selection to create a rule. Thank you.

Program them as Group 25 Non Reporting. This is used for local alerts and will not report an alarm to the Central Station. Then create a sensor activity notification in Alarm.com. This way you get the notification, but not alarms are generated.

Thank you for responding.

I changed the sensors to 25 water non-reporting. On ADC, however, adding a rule is broken for this. I choose “Automate My: Water Valves”. Then, under “When this event occurs:” the only choice available is “Arm/Disarm”. When the
sensor was reporting I was able to choose the sensor under the events.

I have sent some commands to update those to water on the back end which should solve the issue. Give it about 5 minutes for those commands to take effect. Then log out of ADC and back in, you should be able to use them that way now.

Thank you!

That fixed it! The choice for sensor activity is now available, and I was able to select the RE118. Thank you