WA00z-1 and GC2

I have just purchased a WA00z-1 switch.scene controller. I have tried to add it to my GC2. It shows up as “Routing Slave” on node 21. I have tried the pairing process several times and am unable to get it to show up as a switch. Since it is not showing up as a switch I am unable to use it to control a couple of LB60Z-1 bulbs that I have installed on my system. I am running 1.17.0.3 firmware and have GoBridge. Also, when I was installing the LB60Z-1 bulbs, I had an issue during installation and it created two sets of bulbs. I have not been able to remove the extra set and keep getting notifications that they are offline.

I have just purchased a WA00z-1 switch.scene controller. I have tried to add it to my GC2. It shows up as “Routing Slave” on node 21

If you go to Services – Z-wave – Wrench Icon – Installer Code – Device Associations, you are unable to select the WA00Z-1?

when I was installing the LB60Z-1 bulbs, I had an issue during installation and it created two sets of bulbs. I have not been able to remove the extra set and keep getting notifications that they are offline.

I’m seeing 4 lights showing a malfunction. Are these all four instances of those same two lights?

The best way to try and resolve is to perform the remove device procedure at the panel. Services - Z-wave - Wrench - Remove Devices. Then press the pair button/procedure at the device you want to remove. Verify that both instances are gone in the panel, then you can try re-learning.

Jason,

When I go to Services – Z-wave – Wrench Icon – Installer Code – Device Associations, there are no items listed. The message on the top of the screen says that there are no controlling devices. Unpaired the WA00z-1 and paired it again. Same problem.

I unpaired both lights. Ran the check network option under z wave and after about 10 minutes it asked me if I wanted to remove the failed nodes for the lights. Did that, paired the lights again and they seem to be working.

So we have it, does your Go!Control Panel have the word “Emergency” spelled out on the front under the button or does it have 3 symbols?

I’ll check with 2GIG on this, but it may be that a minimote is needed for association in this case.

Warren,

My panel has the three police fire and ambulance symbols not the word “Emergency”.

Thank you for confirming. We are waiting on info from 2GIG on this and will report back.

Any update on this issue yet?

The rep that we spoke to was double checking whether this was possible without the minimote. The Minimote may be necessary with the WA00Z-1. We’ve not heard a definitive reply yet, but will reach back out.

I will hazard a guess that the WA00Z-1 is not fully compatible but might associate with switches using the minimote. As a multi switch device this is likely.

The GC2 is generally not compatible with other multi-switch scene controllers.