Video during an Alarm

Does the person responding at the monitoring center have access to view camera footage during an alarm event?

No.

Alarm.com video is self-monitored through Alarm.com and currently unavailable for central station monitoring.

We have been working on implementing photo/video verification with our partners as an optional service somewhat recently, but that is not available and I don’t have even a loose time-table for implementation.

Any updates on when central station video verification as an optional service will be available?
This is a desirable feature.

There are no updates on this at this time.

Hi Jason-

Came across this thread and was wondering if there was an update? I saw back in 2014, Security Partners of Lancaster, Pa. worked with Alarm.com to allow their monitoring stations access to customer’s cameras for video verification during alarm events. (link to project description below)

Do you know what happened with that project, why Alarm.com didn’t extend that service to your company (or other Alarm.com partners), and if you have a status update currently? Thanks!

http://www.securitysystemsnews.com/article/security-partners-deploys-new-video-verification-service-alarmcom

Do you know what happened with that project, why Alarm.com didn’t extend that service to your company (or other Alarm.com partners), and if you have a status update currently?

As stated above in this thread, we were actually working with our central station and ADC around that time on these video verification options. Unfortunately the available service did not meet expectations at the time.

I’ve not been given an ETA yet, but I would say to expect to see video verification soon as an available service through suretyDIY. As of the latest update, I hear our central station has actually completed testing current capabilities and is finalizing the service for implementation.