"Video device-not responding" warning message

Good afternoon,
Recently I had to delete and re-add my “driveway” camera. Ever since I have done that, in the app I continue to get the above message. The app runs my through the “Fix it” help tool, which I complete successfully and the message goes away temporarily. Within 30 mins or so, the message reappears. I have re run the “fix it” tool several times, but the message always comes back. The camera is functioning correctly. I have tried to restart my control panel, but that has not helped. Do you see anything on your end and have any suggestions? Thanks!

It appeared the camera hadn’t responded to any supervision checks, though it looks like there hadn’t been any today, which is odd. I sent a ping and it responded, as well as updated ADC with DDNS info for the first time. I sent a reboot command to be sure, but it looks like the camera synced with ADC here and should be communicating.

Rebooting/power cycling the camera is usually the first step I would suggest in cases like this.

Do you notice the error return after a while?

Whatever you did worked. The message is gone. Thanks again!!

I am having the same issue with my driveway camera. Can you update the ADC with DNS from your side?

The trouble condition this post is referencing is not found on your account and your camera appears to be responding to all pings.

So that we can be of assistance, can you clarify the issue you are seeing?

I just connected my cameras to my account and panel. When I try to live feed the one camera it plays for a bit and then goes to “Video not responding” message.

Are you saying the behavior is different between the two cameras? A timeout while viewing the live feed is normal after a few minutes.