V723 on WiFi extender

I tried installing the V723 via wifi and it frequently dropped from the network. I installed a TP-Link wifi extender, which seems to have done a good job of extending the network. The ssid is now my current network plus _ext (e.g. Network_EXT). I have the camera connected to that new extended network, but I can’t access the camera in the adc app. Are there some alternate instructions for connecting when it is on a different network?

Depending on the WIFI extender, you may need to delete the camera from your Alarm.com account and add it back again after connecting it the new WIFI network. If you haven’t tried that, could you try it and let us know if it helps?

That worked. I just deleted the camera, hard reset the camera, and reinstalled. It’s now working great. Next chore is to see if it can automate some Lutron lights when a tripwire is triggered.

Is there something that you guys needs to do on your end in order to pull-in my Lutron devices to my account? I have added the bridge within alarm.com, but I can’t see my devices. I have Radio Ra2.

I have sent a command to try and sync the equipment list, but typically it is not necessary. You can trigger an equipment sync via power cycling your main repeater. That may be necessary if you are still not seeing devices