Using multiple Qolsys panels/hubs v/s remote?

Good afternoon. I have a Qolsys IQ 4 panel installed and operating with Surety/ADC. It is wall mounted by an entrance.

I’d like remote alarm status, arm/disarm controls, smart home controls, and panic buttons available in other areas of the house. Ideally it would also have access to the streaming doorbell/camera video feeds.

Additionally…the panel goes offline at times due to poor cell signal in the area and is too far away to sense Z-wave devices for pairing.

Suggestions on how to solve for all of those needs with one device? I’m wondering if another IQ 4 panel or hub could be added for the additional functionality around the house, be closer to Z-wave devices, and have a clearer consistent reception of cell signal…but would it connect and talk to the “base” panel as one system?

It looks like a new IQ remote has been released with PowerG and improved Wifi. That may solve my desires for remote functionality with more range. But does it have z-wave pairing built in? And then z-wave / smart home controls? It doesn’t seem to solve the cell signal reception issue at the existing panel.

I’m open to creative solutions and recommendations. Thanks in advance!

Only one main IQ Panel 4 can be part of a system. You cannot pair two IQ Panel 4s together.

You would instead want an IQ Remote, available here. The IQ Panel 4 can be moved to an area better suited for signaling and the IQ Remote placed where the IQ Panel 4 is now.

The IQ Remote mirrors the UI of the IQ Panel 4, and cameras can be viewed on it, but it does not act as a Z-wave device/repeater.

Z-wave is a mesh network. It is extended and improved by adding repeating z-wave nodes. Suggestions on how to improve signaling can be found in the guide below!

Some Z-wave devices will require that you bring the main panel close to the device or for battery devices like locks, bring the lock close to the panel, and pair it within close proximity. Always perform a rediscovery after done adding new devices.