Upgrade service

I am planing on adding a doorbell and two outdoor cameras to my system this week. How do I change my plan to include cameras?

Visit the System Manager here to adjust your plan at any time, 24/7.

1 Like

Thank you. How long does it take for the changes to the plan to become active so I can configure the cameras in the app? I plan on setting up the cameras tomorrow.

After making the purchase through System Manager, it should be near instant. You may need to log out of your ADC account, then back in to see the added features.

More information on video, including various camera connection guides can be found below:

I added cameras service to my account, but I get an error message when trying to add the doorbell to the alarm.con app saying “your service package does not include video analytics”. I have log out of the app and back in.

That’s something I believe tech support will have to add on the back end

Ok. Who can make the changes needed to complete the install? I was able to add other cameras, but the doorbell continues to get the same error message.

I got it working. Looks like adding camera support is not the same as analytics. I had to upgrade to the complete plan to configure the doorbell.

I got it working. Looks like adding camera support is not the same as analytics. I had to upgrade to the complete plan to configure the doorbell.

This is correct. The basic View add-on adds video support but does not include SVR or Video Analytics support. For that you need either the Complete or Protect plan.

If you only have the one ADC-VDB770, the doorbell only option also supports analytics.