Upgrade from 2GIG GC3 to IQ 2+

Just ordered my IQ panel!

I want to try selling my old 2GIG unit on eBay. What do I need to do to clear out all my personal info including old user codes?

Thanks

Hard Resetting it will clear everything out and set the panel back to factory settings. This will remove Z-Wave, RF sensors, secondary panels, user codes. Firmware will remain at whatever version is currently on the panel.

To do so, power down the system completely, transformer then internal battery. Leave it powered down for at least 30 seconds. Then plug the battery back in followed by the transformer.

Immediately after plugging in the transformer, hold the two Emergency and Home buttons (face buttons) down at the same time. They will start to flash, keep holding them down until you see the the touch screen light up and the panel reboots, then let go.

This will default the GC3. After doing this, check to confirm that everything has been removed.

Thanks Tyler!

Was just about to have my C4 dealer integrate my IQ Panel, but I just checked that setting to enable 3rd party control, and it’s now missing from my panel! I recently updated my panel to the latest firmware, so did they remove this feature?

Ok I found the setting. Looks like they moved it under the dealer login and not the installer login.

Quick update. My C4 dealer got my IQ panel integrated and it’s working perfectly through my C4 interfaces. I can arm, disarm (by putting in code) and also check status of all sensors. I haven’t tried yet, but I can also include sensor status changes to trigger any of my C4 automations.

Thank you for the update, glad to hear it is working well!