Unable to set alarm or lock door remotely

Good morning, this is new and also related to my next issue. Firstly, I can not set my alarm to stay or away by web or phone. Same problem with the door lock. Second issue is the rules will not allow me to arm my system by schedule. Like at 10pm set panel to Stay, turn off Lights and, Lock the door. I used to be able to do that when I was with vivint a year ago. The rules, it seems, needs someone to do something like Lock the door then the alarm panel sets stay. That’s not automation, now I cant even set the alarm or lock the door remotely. Anyone have ideas?

I can not set my alarm to stay or away by web or phone

It looks like your signalling has been consistently as strong as it can get, so this is likely a very acute issue. I see a lot of commands and schedule info sent around the same time, can you run a cell phone test at your panel?

Second issue is the rules will not allow me to arm my system by schedule.

Arming Schedules is an add on feature through Alarm.com, shown on our service plan features page. It is a feature which leans more toward commercial business use, but can be added to any account.

The rules, it seems, needs someone to do something like Lock the door then the alarm panel sets stay. That’s not automation

Triggered automation rules are safer and more common to use as it ensures that someone has performed an associated action. Scheduled arming/disarming runs a higher risk of false alarms and mistakenly disarming a location when no one is present. That said, yes, there are many situations where it is very useful.

“can you run a cell phone test at your panel?”

Nope, I’m in Louisiana, and my wife wouldn’t know what to do if she had time.

"Arming Schedules is an add on feature through Alarm.com, shown on our service plan features page. It is a feature which leans more toward commercial business use, but can be added to any account. "

Found the pricing page but no place to add the feature.

"Triggered automation rules are safer and more common to use as it ensures that someone has performed an associated action. Scheduled arming/disarming runs a higher risk of false alarms and mistakenly disarming a location when no one is present. That said, yes, there are many situations where it is very useful. "

Still need to set these schedules. No one seems wants to lock the door at minimum, so I need to schedule this.

Thank you for your time.

It seems the panel and door lock commands finally happened. Still would like to figure out why it took close to an hour for the command to go out.

Commands went out immediately. It looks like a number of inbound commands may have gotten backed up in the module memory and recently processed. Rules will typically require a few minutes each to process and save at the panel, schedules especially are larger data packets. Sending a lot of commands at once can be a cause of delays such as this. Running a cell test can often force these through.

You can add arming schedules by emailing customerservice@suretyDIY.com and requesting it be added as a feature to your account.