Unable to add MyQ to Alarm.Com

This is the error message I am receiving but I deleted it from myq around 8am

Check to ensure that the Hub itself has been removed from the MyQ app, not just the door(s), as this is easy to overlook.

If that has been done and everything has been removed from the MyQ end, then check to ensure that the MyQ hub is powered up and connected to Wi-Fi.

After ensuring proper connection, open and close the garage via the wall button a couple times in a row. This can help to sync the garage and get it connected. After doing this, re ad the serial number to your Alarm.com account, any change?

Thank you so much open and closing it worked perfectly

That’s great to hear!

Hi Jason,

could you please help me? I am trying to add myQ to alarm.com and i follow the steps but i get a message saying:

“We could not verify that your device was successfully added. Check the LiftMaster Equipment List to verify”

myQ has a green light
the serial number is correct

could you please help me? I am trying to add myQ to alarm.com and i follow the steps but i get a message saying:
“We could not verify that your device was successfully added. Check the LiftMaster Equipment List to verify”

That error message is providing instruction for dealers to run a troubleshooting command to check for devices. Your service provider would need to check this.

I am not seeing any Surety subscription linked to your account. Do you use Surety as your Alarm.com service provider? If so, please send a private message with the name of the account holder and service address.

If you use a different service provider, please be sure to reach out to your provider for support on this. They will need to check if any Gateway registration was successful and check for new devices.

For general steps, make sure the gateway is currently connected to the internet and that you are not experiencing any network issues. Reboot your router.

You may need to factory reset the MyQ gateway as a next troubleshooting step if your provider confirms nothing is linking to your Alarm.com account.