Turning on Lutron Caseta controlled outdoor lights when an ADC V723 ground zone is tripped?

Hi, all. I just installed an ADC V723 over my driveway. Previously, I had set up my driveway lights on a Lutron Caseta switch with the ADC integration enabled. I’ve set up an automation to turn the lights on and off every night on a schedule.

But now that I have the 723 installed and a ground zone configured for my driveway, is there a way to turn the lights on for a period of time if the camera detects activity in the ground zone (driveway)?

I’ve been waiting for this for over a year. Last I checked it still not possible.

1 Like

Frustrating! Would be great to be able to have to turn a Lutron light on when an ADC doorbell is pressed, too.

I’ve been waiting for this for over a year. Last I checked it still not possible.

Me too. Currently only Z-wave lighting devices can be selected for control in the analytics rules.

Thanks, Jason. Is this something ADC has said is in the development pipeline, or just hopeful thinking on all of our part?

I’ve not received confirmation of active development, but it is something we have requested a few times. It certainly feels like a no-brainer addition.