Trying to setup new service with GC3

I’m trying to setup new service with the 2GIG GC3. When I enter my serial number on the new service page, I get an error message that 3G is no longer supported by alarm.com.

Will this kit work with the GC3:

Is there another panel I can buy that would allow me to continue using my 2Gig devices?

Surety offers a new cellular module for the gc3 but I would recommend upgrading to the qolsys 345 panel it allows u to use ur 2gig sensors and also powerg sensors if u wanted to add to the system

Thanks for the insight! Much appreciated for the quick feedback. Is the panel linked below the one to which you are referring? I noticed in the installation guide it shows how to auto learn sensors.

This is the one u want https://suretyhome.com/product/qolsys-iqpanel2plus-345-2gig-honeywell/ and I’d recommend do some research which will help u along the way and https://youtu.be/JJsBczELYMk Watch this too it will show u kinda what to do

Happy to assist! The 2GIG GC3 alarm panel is compatible with our service. However, due to the impending 3G sunset, Alarm.com will no longer allow new accounts to be created using 3G. Going forward 4G LTE modules are required.

The 4G LTE module for the 2GIG GC3 can be purchased here.

In order to be compatible with the module, your panel would need to be at firmware version Requires 3.1.3 firmware or later. Firmware files and patch notes can be found here.

Alternatively, if you were interested in switching to the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ you would want the version with the 345MHz radio installed, which is compatible with 2GIG and Honeywell wireless sensors.

While that version is not available directly through our storefront, we oiffer the Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ (2GIG & Honeywell 345MHz) here.

The Qolsys IQ PAnel 2+ w/ 345MHz radio also includes a PowerG radio for compatibility with DSC PowerG encrypted sensors. IT has built in wi-fi for dual path communication and a Z-Wave Plus radio for home automation control.

The Qolsys panel would not be compatible with any existing secondary panels for the GC3, such as the SP1 or SP2. It is also not compatible with any of the 2GIG brand Image Sensors.

Thanks Tyler. I just ordered the new panel. Look forward to the new system. Thanks again

No problem at all. Once the order has been processed for shipment, you will receive a confirmation email along with tracking information.

If you have any questions at all, just let us know!