Thermostat using remote temp senso

I have a situation where I have no space on the only inside wall to mount a thermostat. I do have a place where a temperature sensor could be mounted. What thermostat should I use with what sensor?
Brad

Happy to assist but to clarify, can you describe how you plan to utilize the temperature sensor?

Are you looking to use the Alarm.com Z-Wave Remote Temperature Sensor? These can provide a temperature reading from a location other than the thermostat and are meant to work in tandem with the Alarm.com Smart Thermostats.

Alternatively, are you looking to use an RF temperature sensor for rate or rise or alerts?

I need an alternative because your thermostat and sensor are and have been out of stock.

Compatible equipment does not need to be purchased through Surety in order to be used with service.

The ADC T3000 Smart Thermostat is no longer available for purchase through Surety as it is being replaced with Alarm.com’s T40K-HD. While we do not have pricing or an ETA just yet, more information on it can be found here:

We are told it will be compatible with the current Alarm.com RTS and the upcoming ADC-S40-T RTS.

A list of thermostats that Alarm.com supports can be found here:

A list of Z-Wave devices, including thermostats, that are tested compatible by Qolsys for their IQ Panel 2 and 4 systems can be found here:

I need a specific answer to not just what is compatible, but what is available.
Not all Z-wave temperature sensors are compatible with the Qolsys 4 system. And worse yet those that appear to be compatible aren’t available.

The only Z-Wave temperature sensor compatible with the Qolsys panel is the Alarm.com Remote Temperature Sensor (RTS). The RTS ADC-S40-T is the newest version and the only one in production currently. We do not have an ETA on availability at this time.

The previous versions, S2000-T and the S2000-T-RB, S2000-T-RA are out of production. However, they are still supported.

The ADC T2000, and the upcoming T40K-HD Smart Home Thermostats from Alarm.com are in production and can be found from a variety of vendors online. The ADC T3000 is out of production. All 3 are still supported by Alarm.com.

None of the compatible devices listed above are available through Surety at this time. You can find items in stock through Surety on our storefront page here.

Tyler,
Thank you for your patience with me. Support through email is SO frustrating.
I have procured a ADC-S40-T and have included it in my Z-Wave network but it doesn’t show on either my IQ4 panel or on the app/web

Ive sent some commands to resync Z-Wave devices, and I am seeing that RTS in Alarm.com. Its reporting temp and can be viewed in the Temperatures card of the ADC website.

You may need to log out of ADC, then back in, to see this reflected.

I see it, but is the web site the only place I can see the temperature?
Brad

ADC RTS temperature can be read on Alarm.com but I dont believe the RTS shows temperature on the panel.

Additional setup instructions can be found here.

You can set up Notifications for Temperature Alerts and System Event alerts when the device is in malfunction or has a low battery.