Thermostat Offline

The thermostat (ADC T2000) at one of my ADC monitored properties is showing as offline. Is there any way to reboot or diagnose this remotely.

Offline means that Z-wave commands sent to the thermostat have not been acknowledged and the Thermostat appears to not be responding at this time.

There wouldn’t be commands you could send to the Tstat itself, but we can try sending a rediscovery command to the panel, which can help if the z-wave transmission routing changed at all. Should I send a network rediscovery command now?

That would be great, Jason. Thank you. I did try the “Sync Z-wave devices” command in the system manager, without effect.

Aha, it looks like at the location that is the only Z-wave device, is that correct?

It also looks like it is reporting the device was learned in on battery power. Was it ever connected to a C wire to run off of 24VAC power? It is possible that this is a case of a low battery charge causing some communication issues.

Hmm. It is connected to the C wire and always was…I thought. Perhaps there is an issue with that connection. I did not get a low battery alert of any sort before it went off, but I am not certain I would get one on a Z-wave device. Yes, this is the only such device right now. I should have a carpenter down there shortly. I will have the battery replaced and see what happens.

Thank you, Jason, as always.