Temperature controlled outlet

I’ve seen a few older threads asking for something similar, but nothing in the last few years so I figured it wouldn’t hurt to ask.

Is there currently a way to create an automation that can turn an outlet on and off based on a temperature sensor?

Devices like this exist: Programmable Wireless Thermostat Plug, Hycency Digital Temperature Controller Automatic Heating & Cooling Outlet Thermostat with Remote Control LCD Display, 1 Pack - - Amazon.com but obviously that won’t tie into my system. It would be great if I could do something like that which tied into my panel/app so that I could get notifications, see what the current temperature is, etc…

I have a 1000+ ft storage area with a roof-mounted attic fan to keep it ventilated. I just need to turn the outlet the fan is plugged into on and off based on temp.

Thanks!

Switches/outlets cannot be automated based on temperature sensors at this time. It would be a good addition and the use case you described helps. We’ll forward this to ADC.

I know of an expensive and difficult way to do it with a wired sensor and wireless converter. However it only works above ie below a certain temp. 42 and 95 degrees I believe.