Sync user codes to z wave locks

I have added 3 Schlage z wave locks to my 2gig GC3 via the alarm.com app.

The user codes from alarm.com have not synced to the new locks. I have tried a network rediscovery, and rebooted the panel.

Original only the mater code synced over, and then only one of our user codes started working. I am not sure where I am going wrong.

Also I had the same model Schlage locks on a previous system, and when unlocking the door with a user code, it also disarmed the alarm panel, is there a way to set this up on the gc3? Thank you for your help.

Up front I will say that Schlage in general results in the most compatibility issues. Yale and Kwikset locks have maintained compatibility without hiccup through many panel models, firmware versions, and Z-wave radio versions.

Schlage locks manufactured before December 2019 don’t work properly on newer panels with 700 and 800 series radios, and only those manufactured after December 2019 are officially supported by Alarm.com. Multiple compatibility issues have occurred with 2GIG panels in the past, and the GC3 has an old radio version, which very well might have issues with the newest locks.

That said, looking at your system it looks like all 3 of those locks are not reporting proper manufacturer data which typically indicates incompatibility issues or incomplete pairing. A rediscovery will not fix this, but relearning might.

The first thing I would do is delete all of those locks. Wait a few minutes and then pair them with the panel within 6 feet of each lock while it is being paired. Wait there for a minute after the lock is discovered for the process to complete.

After pairing them again, move the panel back to its final position and run a network redsicovery. Are you then able to sync codes?

Ok. The locks are the newer models with z wave plus made in 2019.

I will delete the locks and relearn tonight. Should I do the relearn from the alarm.com app, or from the z wave menu on the GC3 panel?

I would recommend doing so from the panel menu. Steps are listed here:

I deleted and relearned the locks from the panel. How do I get the user codes to transfer to the locks? Or do I have to manual add each user code to each lock?

No, you should not add the codes in the lock using the lock keypad, this will cause sync failures. Go into Alarm.com in a web broswer and select Users. Navigate to each user and add lock control for each. Save.

I added the lock control on the website, and eventually the PIN numbers transferred to the locks.

Is there a way disarm the alarm panel when you unlock the door lock with your PIN number?

This disarm when using the lock worked on my last system, it was a gc2 panel. I don’t know if there is a setting or option I need to change to enable this.

Thank you.

Yes, you can set up automation rules in the Alarm.com app or website.

To get started in the app, tap the menu icon, then tap Rules. Add a new rule.

To get started in the website, navigate to Automation > Add New Rule.

You can create a rule to automate the alarm panel when the door is unlocked.