Switching to suretyDIY

I would like to give your system a try but my wife is very skeptical. I am not the most technical person in the world…. How hard is your system to implement?

Welcome to the suretyDIY forum!

Glad to hear you are interested in switching to suretyDIY. suretyDIY is a month to month do-it-yourself professional monitoring service with Alarm.com Security and Home Automation integration. Our service is geared towards the DIYer who has an interest in the technical aspects of the system. That being said, we are more than happy to help with technical questions and system planning here on our forum.

Switching to our service is relatively simple, whether you already have the equipment installed in your home or if you need to purchase new equipment.

Do you already have an Alarm.com compatible panel or would you be starting fresh?

If you already have a panel installed this guide here goes over the process of switching with a 2GIG Go!Control panel. However, many of the steps and concepts are the same regardless of brand.

We offer two base service packages, Basic Interactive and Gold Interactive. Details about each, as well as other add-ons to service can be found here.