Switching Service to suretyDIY

I have 2 houses with gold interactive service now and want to switch to you as a provider. What do i need to do ??

Happy to help! In general, what is needed is an unregistered communication module, 3G or 4G. You can verify your module is ready for use by checking its ADC or IMEI number here. Service is purchased on our website. A follow up survey will collect the necessary details for your accounts. (will need to purchase one subscription at a time)

Specific instructions would vary per panel. What type of alarm panels do you have at the locations?

For example:
Here is everything you may need to get started with an existing 2GIG Panel.
How to get started with a Qolsys IQ Panel can be found here.