Switching from Brinks to Surety Panel Swap possible?

I currently have service through Brinks(used to be Livewatch). With Brinks I have a IQ Panel and (2) IQ Remote panels. I am switching to Surety and I have a unregistered(verified via module check) IQ 2 Panel. Can a panel swap be completed from the Brinks IQ Panel to the New IQ 2 Panel to be used with Surety? I understand a panel swap would only cover users and sensors and none of the home automation devices would be saved.

Also, my current setup utilizes a Resolution hardwire to wireless translator as well as a Resolution wireless to wireless translator. Will these devices need to go through a relearning cycle?

Thanks

I am switching to Surety and I have a unregistered(verified via module check) IQ 2 Panel. Can a panel swap be completed from the Brinks IQ Panel to the New IQ 2 Panel to be used with Surety?

For account security we unfortunately cannot use data from another provider.

The only way to perform a panel swap would be if you have a panel connected to our service, then a backup of that panel can be run.

With a backup linked to your account you could request a panel swap to the new system.

So both systems would need to be unregistered in order to do that, and you would need to connect the IQ Panel to our service then swap to the IQ Panel 2.

(Note that going from an IQ to IQ Panel 2 you cannot have Image Sensors learned into the IQ Panel during the backup otherwise the restore process will fail.)

Also, my current setup utilizes a Resolution hardwire to wireless translator as well as a Resolution wireless to wireless translator. Will these devices need to go through a relearning cycle?

These should be part of the sensor backup if you used backup and restore.

If you are programming manually, you would need to program in each zone being translated by the wired and wireless translator devices.