Surety No Longer Selling Qolsys panels?

I’ve been thinking about upgrading my panel to the IQ2 at some point in the not too distant future, so hopped on Surety on a whim today to check the prices, only to see no panels or secondary panels listed. Is Surety no longer selling the Qolsys panels, or are they just out of stock?

The IQ Panel 2 is the 4th product on our store page here.

Ok, so I totally missed it. Sue me. :smiley: I think it was a case of the light color on white background I just didn’t see it while scrolling.

:slight_smile: It was previously in the first spot, so it did move.

The secondary IQ Remote is not there yet, but I think it should be soon.

Just as an FYI, I have the secondary panels that I sourced from a different vendor. I am not advocating you go elsewhere, these guys are awesome and I’d rather you funnel your dollars there, but if anyone is curious, the new IQ secondary panels that work with the IQ2 panel, so far have been way more stable than the old secondary panels ever were. They are still physically the same cheap android tablet, but the software on them is much more robust. In several months of ownership I had to manually reboot one once, and otherwise they have remained connected. When they are made avail here I can recommend them.