Skybell issues

I have 2 Skybell HDs at 2 different locations. One is starting to exhibit motion detection and button press issues. If accessed “on demand”, it appears to be working fine. However, it neither records nor notifies if motion is detected or the button is pushed. My first thought was to replace it, but they seem very hard to find and are not even available from Skybell itself. What is the status of this product. Is it simply going away? In which case, what is a good replacement?

The Alarm.com SkyBell HD(ADC-VDB101/2) has not been discontinued as far as I am aware but I will follow up here if I come across confirmation.

Alarm.com is also compatible with the SkyBell Slim 2 (VDB105X/106X) and their most recent doorbell the ADC-VDB770.

Camera specs for various compatible cameras can be found here

Regarding a lack or recording, check to make sure the rules are not paused and are set up correctly and if they are, delete the rule, wait a few minutes, recreate the rule, then test for resolution.

Some additional troubleshooting steps for cameras not recording can be found below: