Setting Users to only disarm specific zones

I’m not finding any literature on having specific user codes only disarm certain zones. How can I go about programming this?

For example, I want some users to be able to disarm everything upon entering their code. But I also want a couple of codes that only disarm 10 of the 12 zones. I have an office and server room that I do not want disarmed when certain codes are input (entering through an entry/exit when that area is armed will still start the 30 second countdown unless a valid code that disarms those zones are entered).

Any suggestions on how to go about doing this? A page number in a manual would also be helpful, apologies I can’t find anything on this. Thank you.

I’m not finding any literature on having specific user codes only disarm certain zones. How can I go about programming this?

You cannot. The go control panel does not support partitioning

If partition support is needed with an Alarm.com system, the Concord 4 Alarm panel is a good option.

2GIG does not support partitioning, grouping zones to be armed separate from the whole.

Okay well that makes sense then. Is it possible to schedule certain zones (nights and weekends) to send text messages or alarm.com notifications if tripped (armed or not)? In other words, if I can’t partition, can I have the 2GIG notify users that zones were tripped even if they weren’t armed?

Thanks again.

Okay well that makes sense then. Is it possible to schedule certain zones (nights and weekends) to send text messages or alarm.com notifications if tripped (armed or not)? In other words, if I can’t partition, can I have the 2GIG notify users that zones were tripped even if they weren’t armed?

Yes.

Notifications -> New Notification -> Sensor Activity