Setting up delay options with 2GIG panel

Hey Guys,

triggered the alarm, and police was called in. I called a central station and asked to cancel, but the officer still came in saying that “once we get called we are coming in regardless”.

I guess I could extend the time before the alarm is triggered. Is there a recommended maximum (i.e. greater than 40 seconds)?

Thank you

In System Settings (System Settings -> Installer Toolbox -> System Configuration -> Panel Programming) you can set a delay through Q5 and Q6 from anywhere between 30-240 seconds. Then you can set your zone as Sensor Type Entry Exit 1 or Entry Exit 2 through Wireless Zones (System Settings-> Installer Toolbox -> System Configuration -> Wireless Zones) Adjusting entry delay should be the first thing you try.

Should you have a particularly troublesome zone, you could also enable Transmission Delay to the zone itself (System Settings -> Installer Toolbox -> System Configuration -> Panel Programming) This feature is controlled through Panel Programming via Q39 Alarm Abort Window Transmission Delay for 25, 30 or 45 seconds. We don’t recommend this feature.