Schlage Lock not working as intended with Qolsys IQ and Alarm.com

Can’t disarm alarm with Schlage locks. I’ve installed two Schlage Z-wave enabled locks (BE469 and FE599NX. Both paired successfully with my Qolsys IQ Panel. Both also sync’d and accepted the user codes I’ve set through alarm.com, and those codes work correctly to unlock the door. However, I can’t get either one to work to disarm my alarm when the door is unlocked. No event shows up in the alarm system history when unlocked either. I do have the latest version of software loaded on my IQ Panel. Help!

It looks like there may be an instance or two in the history where this was successful, is that correct? (I’m also seeing users reporting as having unlocked a door)

Are you still having trouble with this issue? Is the problem currently with both locks or just one?

Also keep in mind that it will only disarm based on user input at the lock. If the lock is disarmed remotely, this will not automatically disarm.

When creating a rule for automation devices, especially locks, it is good to allow 5-10 minutes before testing the rule to ensure it has saved appropriately at the panel.