Resolution RE219

Hello,
I purchased two RE219 sensors from SuretyCam to add to my existing 2Gig system. I programmed them yesterday and had a few questions:

1. for Overheat sensor, your DIY video states to use 0556 for equipment code but instructions that came with the sensor state to use 0708. Which one is correct.
  2. Am I assuming correctly when connecting wires from transponder into the sensor, since they are both white in color, it does not matter which one goes where?
  3. I tested all 3 functions of both sensors with the temper cover off. Both flooding and heat sensors worked but the freeze one did not (I put the unit into freezer and even after a min there was no signal. Please let me know.
    Thank you
1. for Overheat sensor, your DIY video states to use 0556 for equipment code but instructions that came with the sensor state to use 0708.

Either is fine. Equipment code does not impact signal type or performance.

Sensor Type and Sensor Equipment Type are the fields which determine the type of response and signal generated.

2. Am I assuming correctly when connecting wires from transponder into the sensor, since they are both white in color, it does not matter which one goes where?

Correct, it does not matter.

3. I tested all 3 functions of both sensors with the temper cover off. Both flooding and heat sensors worked but the freeze one did not (I put the unit into freezer and even after a min there was no signal. Please let me know.

I’ve always been dubious of the instruction to test inside a freezer (you’re placing the sensor inside a big metal box, which can wreck the signal.)

You might try removing the panel and running it on battery power, making sure to unplug it before moving it, then bring it close to the freezer. You should be able to test with the door open quick as it should only take a short time to register the temp drop. Does this resolve the issue?