Remote Temp Sensor Issue

One of my T-3000 Tstats is exhibiting a problem with using an RTS. It has been in use for about a year. This problem has just arisen. The RTS is showing on he card as active and showing a temp. However, when the box is clicked for that RTS, it appears to be chosen and the current temp changes, but the Tstat immediately returns to the Tstat temp senor. Could the RTS have gone bad? Or the Tstat?

Hmm, have you moved, added, or removed any Z-wave devices lately? I would think the RTS would be first affected by network issues because it does not participate in network rediscoveries and must learn its route when installed.

The first step I would try is removing the RTS from the system, wait 5-10 minutes for everything in Alarm.com to clear out, then relearn the RTS into the panel and set up the rule in ADC again. Any change?

Nothing added to system. Honestly, I do not remember how to remove and re-learn it. Can you point me to those instructions?

Of course!

On the GC3 panel that would be found by entering System Settings > Installer Code > Smart Home Settings > Remove Devices.

The panel will enter listening mode for devices to remove. Activate the pair button on the device and the panel will indicate it was removed.

Wait 5-10 minutes, then in the same Smart Home Settings menu, select Add Devices, and activate the pair button. The RTS and panel must be in their normal location because the RTS learns routes during inclusion.

Got it. Thanks