Questions Regarding Lutron Caseta Support and Qolsys Bluetooth Disarming

I would like to have support for Lutron Caseta. Is that enabled? Also I have paired my phone to the Quolsys panel. How do I enable Bluetooth disarming?

If you have Alarm.com Interactive Gold service through suretyDIY, Lutron integration is available and included with your service plan. To get started with Caseta devices, login to the Alarm.com website and navigate to Settings - Devices - Automation Devices. Click the Caseta link in the bottom right to get started.

Also I have paired my phone to the Quolsys panel. How do I enable Bluetooth disarming?

Bluetooth settings can be found on the panel by navigating to Settings - Advanced Settings - Installation - Devices - Bluetooth Devices - Settings. Here you can enable Bluetooth Disarming.

However, I strongly discourage using Bluetooth Disarming. While a convenient feature, it is not secure.

Bluetooth disarming bypasses the very basic security feature of code verified access, and there are common functional issues based on phone usage. For instance, if you leave bluetooth enabled on your phone and your phone disconnects and reconnects to the panel bluetooth for any reason while at home (restart, range, panel power cycle, etc.) you can have your system automatically disarm unexpectedly. Likewise if you disable bluetooth on your phone and re-enable it.