Questions about 2GIG Panel

I am looking at purchasing a system utilizing the 2GIG-CP21-345E control panel. I have multiple “users”, so I would like to assign individual codes. My primary question is whether or not disable logs are viewable on the control panel or if I would have to have monitoring services as well. I am trying to set this system up in an older shop and I’m more interested in having it set off a audible alarm then monitoring and notification. That being said, I would like to view who was last to disable the alarm if there is a problem.

Also, is it possible to require a code to alarm the system as well?

Thank you

Welcome to the forum, happy to help!

My primary question is whether or not disable logs are viewable on the control panel or if I would have to have monitoring services as well.

Locally system history is available, including which user disarmed the panel. To view history at the panel, from the Home screen navigate to Security then Menu and finally System History.

Also, is it possible to require a code to alarm the system as well?

Yes, this is possible. This feature is governed via Question 19 “Select Quick Arming” in System Configuration. System Configuration is found through the Installer Toolbox.