Question about IQ 4 and PG Imagine sensor

Hey there I was wanting to know what plan would allow me to have Peak in feature and also I just recently did away with my WiFi at grandmothers home and had thought about replacing 2 of the Motion sensors with PG imagine sensors so I could at least peak in from time to time see what going on would this work for what I’m wanting

Home or Complete would support peek-in options. Yes that would be supported on PowerG camera motions.

Ok thank u

I’m thinking about switching cause current provider wants me to pay either almost $40 a month for basic or 430 a year

Getting ready to purchase one the PG image detectors would these take a photo in the event of an alarm as well as peak in?

PowerG PIR cameras (PG9934 and PG9944) enrolled on a Qolsys IQ Panel 2+/4 can upload alarm and Peek-in Now images to Alarm.com only.

Ok great how many clips r we allowed ?

That depends on the image type and the service package in use

When I switch over to ur all monitoring center I would use Surety Home and would like the Plus option

Also do u all allowed for the alarm.com Non Alarm notification which is Automatically voice recording

Also do u all allowed for the alarm.com Non Alarm notification which is Automatically voice recording

No this is not a feature available through Surety at this time.

Ok great but is the image plus allowed on the plan I want

From the above guide, The Surety Home service plan includes the features from Images Alarm, Limited, and Plus.

Keep in mind that PowerG PIR cameras (PG9934 and PG9944) enrolled on a Qolsys IQ Panel 2+/4 can upload alarm and Peek-in Now images to Alarm.com only.