Coverage check suggests full coverage for both Verizon and AT&T but local testing is always needed.
Have you moved the panel to a new location to test signaling? Is it mounted on a main floor, exterior wall if possible?
To begin troubleshooting:
- Disarm the System
- Unplug the Power Supply from the wall
- Open the panel and disconnect the internal battery
- Leave the panel completely off for at least 2 minutes
- After 2 minutes minimum, plug in the battery and power supply
- After boot up, wait 5 minutes and check signal strength
Is there an AT&T version of the panel that also has the 345mhz radio? If so, would it be possible to set up an exchange?
The Qolsys IQP4006 is the part number for the 345MHz version on the AT&T network. We do not carry this version.
Items can be returned within 30 days of purchase only if equipment is still in full working order with no visible damage or wear and tear and is returned complete, in the undamaged original packaging.
Our return policy can be found here: General Policies - Surety
Has the panel been wired up and physcially installed to the wall?