Qolsys IQ Panel 2

I can not figure out how to turn off the beeps on a silent exit. I see where you can disable them (exit sounds) for arming in stay or away. I just figure out to silence them for quick exit. You can get it to work by turn off all beeps but then it doesn’t beep you you enter a door with an entry delay so that you remember to unarm the system.

I can not figure out how to turn off the beeps on a silent exit. I see where you can disable them (exit sounds) for arming in stay or away.

The way to arm with a silent exit on the IQ and IQ Panel 2 is to turn off Exit Sounds when arming.

It is not possible at this time to silence the beeps from Quick Exit on their own. Quick Exit will always generate audible beeps.

Is there still no way to quick exit silently? My most missed feature from my 3gig.

Unfortunately no, you can Silently arm the panel, but using Quick Exit later will still generate a countdown and beeps.

As an update, with the latest firmware version 2.4.0, they have actually added the ability to turn off exit beeps during Quick Exit.

That is awesome and great timing! Thank you Jason for letting me/us know.