Qolsys IQ Panel 2 System

Do you guys offer the newer version of the IQ Panel? If not, any idea when it will be available?

I had a few other questions:
I’m looking to purchase the IQ Control panel, with the hardwire kit. Do I need to purchase a separate siren? I have an existing one.
Does the hardwire come with resistors?
Do you do any pre-programming before shipping? Wondering how difficult the software will be to set-up. I have existing Nest Thermostats and z wave locks.
What do I need to purchase to integrate my Overhead garage door? Will it communicate with the panel over wireless?
Do you offer any package deals for an IQ systems?
Is the monitoring service through a third party or does SuretyDIY do this? Do you make use of the 2 way intercom on the control panel?

Do you guys offer the newer version of the IQ Panel? If not, any idea when it will be available?

The panel is not yet released. We do not have an exact ETA, but we can follow up with Qolsys to see if there is a rough expectation.

I’m looking to purchase the IQ Control panel, with the hardwire kit. Do I need to purchase a separate siren? I have an existing one.

The existing siren can likely be used. You can view the wiring diagram and power specs on the device installation guide found on the product page. The Hardwire 16 provides 12VDC and 500ma.

Note that this will require physically wiring the IQ panel buzzer output to the ENB and GND on the Hardwire 16.

Does the hardwire come with resistors?

Yes, 16 3k resistors.

Do you do any pre-programming before shipping? Wondering how difficult the software will be to set-up. I have existing Nest Thermostats and z wave locks.

If a system is ordered with service, the system is connected to the Alarm.com service account and wireless sensors are pre-programmed prior to shipment. However, note that with the Hardwire 16, the total resistance of a zone is measured and set when learning it in, so it cannot be pre-programmed and must be programmed on site.

What do I need to purchase to integrate my Overhead garage door? Will it communicate with the panel over wireless?

This would depend on the model of Overhead Door and whether you are using a MyQ Liftmaster/Chamberlain option or the Linear Z-wave overhead controller.

MyQ options have compatibility pre-requisites based on manufacturer and model, and they use your local internet connection for communication. The Linear Z-wave controller connects to the panel.

What model of garage opener do you currently have?

Do you offer any package deals for an IQ systems?

Items are ordered on suretyDIY a la carte. There are currently no IQ panel packages. You can use the compatibility drop down menu on the right hand side of store pages to filter incompatible equipment.

Is the monitoring service through a third party or does SuretyDIY do this? Do you make use of the 2 way intercom on the control panel?

Info on our monitoring station, Monitoring America, can be found here and here. Two way voice is available for any account using Interactive Gold service and 24/7 Monitoring.