Qolsys IQ Panel 2+ for 345 MHz

I have an existing Ademco/Honeywell Vista 10se with 5 wired zones and 8 wireless 58xx sensors. I am looking at the Qolsys IQ 2+ with legacy 345 MHz support (qs9201-5208-840) to replace it. However, I need a solution for the existing wired zones as the Qolsys Hardwire zone module (QS7120-840) is 319MHz only. Do you think a 2Gig Take-345 wired to wireless converter would register on the Qolsys IQ 2+ seeing it supports 345 MHz wireless?

Yes, the TAKE-345 takes wired zones and transmits their activity as 345 Mhz wireless signals which would be compatible with the 345 version of the IQ Panel 2+

Thanks Jason!

Any chance Surety will be selling the Qolsys IQ 2+ with legacy 345 MHz support (qs9201-5208-840) panel any time soon?

We do actually offer the 345Mhz version here as an upgrade option for 2GIG Surety users, but that could be extended to you if you are specifically looking for that model.

Just buy that model and purchase a subscription and your payment date will be adjusted to include the 6-month service trial.

Perfect!

One last question. Do you think the Firefighter for 2Gig (2GIG-FF345) would work on the Qolsys 345 panel as well? I currently have all hardwired smoke/co detectors and think that the Firefighter is the best option if it will work.

Any 345Mhz sensor should be able to function on the Qolsys 345Mhz IQ Panel 2+, including the FF-345.

Hey Jason,

I ordered the panel and some accessories. Can I hold off on ordering the subscription until I have the panel installed? I just want to make sure we get the 6 months service trial.

Thanks!

If you have purchased the panel during the promotional deal, yes, it would apply when you purchase service. In your order notes for service please reference your prior order number and the 6 month trial.