Qolsys 1.6.1?

“It’s been turned back on for your account. Let us know if you get a chance to test. We will test as well.”

So I had a user inadvertently set off the alarm earlier this week. They used two-way voice to give the all clear to the central station. Somewhat mixed results from the image uploads although it’s very much improved from the one hour plus it took previously. This event, the alarm images from the panel camera (love this btw) took a few minutes to upload and the image sensors took about ten minutes. Still not ideal since that’s way too long to wait for verification before telling the central station to call or not call the police.

You can see the lag below in the difference between the time of the alarm and the time on my devices when I got the notification that the image was uploaded.

Around the same time the scenes feature was added, a new feature to view z-wave device state was added as a new feature as well. When I check the full release notes (thanks for keeping us all up to date) there is more information than in the App Store updates “what’s new” description. It appears viewing z-wave state works for certain panels but not the IQ. For those of you that have upgraded your panel to 1.6.1 does IQ now send z-wave info back through Alarm.com so we can see whether lights are actually on or off (not just commanded on or off)? I still have 1.5.3 and am waiting to upgrade until a compatible IQ2 upgrade is available. Definitely don’t want to unintentionally break the sync between my two panels.

See Whether Lights Are On or Off at a Glance

Wth our new mobile app update, you can check the on/off status of Z-Wave lights from the mobile app or user website. This feature supports up to 10 devices, requires a 3G or LTE Alarm.com module, and is supported only on 2GIG Go!Control 1 and 2 (FW 1.13 or higher) and the following panels (with FW 177c or higher): DSC Neo and Impassa; Interlogix Simon XT and XTi.

1.6.1 notes can be found here.

Yes, 1.6.1 included support for light state updates

Great news, Jason. Looking forward to upgrading to 1.6.1 with the corresponding update comes out for IQ2. Hopefully soon. Thanks for your reply.

Yes, it does read light state both in the app and on the panel itself.

New! IQ Panel Version 1.6.2 Release Notes

New Features:

• Added support for the new Remote Panic feature from the Alarm.com Mobile App

Where can the new remote panic feature be found in the mobile app? Most in my household use the IOS version. I checked to make sure I have the latest version but can’t find it.

Where can the new remote panic feature be found in the mobile app? Most in my household use the IOS version. I checked to make sure I have the latest version but can’t find it.

Don’t believe this has been released yet for the Apps. This will be announced in Alarm.com Release notes. An app update was recently released so not certain how soon this will be available. We’ll check if there is an ETA.