Purchasing a new Cellular Module for 2GIG

I found another one for cheaper but it says below condition. will this work with my Control?

Z-Wave Provides 2-Way Voice Communications Works on Verizon Plus into CNTRL2 Panel Must Have 1.9.4 or Higher Firmware OTA Updates

Happy to assist!

Z-Wave Provides 2-Way Voice Communications Works on Verizon Plus into CNTRL2 Panel Must Have 1.9.4 or Higher Firmware OTA Updates

Note, the minimum requirement for compatibility between a Verzion cellular module and the Go!Control panel is 1.9.5. Records indicate your firmware is at 1.14.

The module in the link would appear to be a 3G Verizon Module for the 2GIG Go!Control. From the link above, it looks as though there are a variety of options and conditions from multiple sellers. Some appear to come with antennas and some do not (the antenna is required). You will want to be certain the module you are purchasing is unregistered, Alarm.com compatible and 3G or better. There can be issues when purchasing used security equipment, especially when it comes to communication modules.

Purchasing a used cellular module is a bit of a gamble and is not something I would recommend. It could be damaged, or it may already be registered to another Alarm.com account (in which case there is nothing we can do to remedy this and a new module would be needed)

Also, in the case of old stock sold as new, these modules can be deactivated by the carrier themselves. This would only occur on very old stock that has been on shelves for years. It may be wise to contact the vendor directly.

As always, equipment purchased elsewhere can be used with our service, provided it is compatible. Again, you will want to ensure that the cellular module you are purchasing is an unregistered, 3G or better, Alarm.com compatible radio.

Once received, you can use this Module Check Tool to confirm the status of your radio.