Problem adding water lead detector

We had an AC drain clog and cause some minor water damager, so we want to add several water leak detectors to our 2Gig panel.

I purchased the UliliTech TST01-1 Wireless Water Leak Detector, which talks Z-Wave and several posters have said they worked with their systems.

The sensor is not recognized by the panel when I go into the pairing mode (even with it very close to the panel.)

I have V1.9.6 firmware. Do I need a firmware update pushed to my panel, or is this sensor incompatible with the 2GIG?

Thanks

Weldon

Unfortunately no, those will not work. Z-wave Sensors will not be compatible with Alarm systems which use proprietary communication for sensors. 2GIG communicates with sensors on 345mhz. The Z-wave command classes for sensors are not compatible.

Z-wave valve control devices like the water cop and fortrezz are compatible with updated firmware, but these do not monitor water level.

To monitor flooding in areas of the home, the RE219 is a good option for 2GIG Panels.

Z-wave valve control devices like the water cop and fortrezz are compatible with updated firmware, but these do not monitor water level.

So would adding the water/freeze detectors from the same brand (like WaterCop) work with the Z-Wave control valve? And if I buy the 2GIG QC3 panel, will they work together?

(This is a FANTASTIC resource, thanks to the mods and contributors!)

So would adding the water/freeze detectors from the same brand (like WaterCop) work with the Z-Wave control valve?

No. The sensor you would want to use is the RE219.

And if I buy the 2GIG QC3 panel, will they work together?

I do not believe the Watercop and Fortrezz water valves are officially supported yet on the GC3, but we can check into that. Before too long the answer would be yes.