PowerG Wireless Door/Window Sensor not working

Started having problems with the sensor yesterday. We opened the window and the sensor registered as open and a few hours later when we closed the window it remained in open state.

The led light usually lights up red i believe when you open the window and close it. The sensor in question has no lights when open/closed. I thought battery initially even though it would be odd for it to be dead in an under a year of being installed.

When i opened the sensor it did report tamper on the panel. After that the sensor led would blink green a few times every time we open/close the window. After a bit of time the led completely stops.

I also tried a battery swap just in case with the same results.

Do i have a bad sensor?
Any ideas what i could try?
Wondering if Surety will replace under warranty?

To confirm, is this a PG9303, what is the name of the sensor?

When i opened the sensor it did report tamper on the panel. After that the sensor led would blink green a few times every time we open/close the window. After a bit of time the led completely stops.

If this is the PG9303, this is a built in signal test, tampering the sensor, then opening/closing it will result in a series of blinks indicating signal strength.

• Green is Strong
  • Yellow is Good
  • Red is Poor
  • No Blinks is No Communication

While it could be hardware failure, there are a few things to do/check first.

• How big of a gap is there between the sensor and the sensor magnet?

• Are the sensor and magnet following the correct orientation?
    • Too wide of a gap, or not facing the correct way can cause the sensor to not report open/close
  • Remove the battery and delete the sensor from programming. Wait a couple minutes, then add the sensor back in using the Auto Learn function.

• Test sensor functionality, any change?
  • While this may not be the underlying cause of the issue, panel firmware is out of date.

• Firmware patch notes and update steps can be found here.
    • Test for resolution after FW update.