Powerg Devices going offline

This was escalated to the PowerG team to review, past the normal tech support at Qolsys so it may take longer to determine a root cause, since the event was very brief and isolated.

If there was a problem with the PowerG card itself, we’d see more issues, sensors in malfunction or not reporting proper status, so it is likely an isolated incident. However, we should know more once the PowerG team has a chance to review. Let us know if it happens again, as this will be more telling.

Ok great I just freak out if somthing like this happens because one sensor no big deal but when it did was like all my powerg devices which equals $$$$

Understandable.

Still waiting on information from the PowerG side of things. I presume the event has not repeated?

It doesn’t look like the panel or sensors themselves are the issue but the event may have been caused by a brief power fluctuation. I expect to know more once the team at Qolsys has had a chance to review. I will follow up asap.

Correct we haven’t had an issue since I actually haven’t had a chance to go out there but will this weekend run a powerg test to be sure

Fiiiiiiiinally got info back from Qolsys. They were not able to find anything wrong in the logs or a direct reason why the brief malfunction occurred.

They do suggest enabling PowerG RF Jam Detection UL 20/20 so if the error happens again, there can be more information in the logs. This can be enabled via Installer Settings at the panel.

Ok