PowerG 9914 motion false alarm

We had a false alarm this morning from our PowerG 9914 motion. The only rationale I can think of would be an air vent that was blowing hot air at the time of the alarm.
The sensor is about a foot below to ceiling and the air vent is ceiling mounted. There is approximately 6-8 ft horizontal distance between the sensor and vent. Another possible contributing factor: sensor is located in a basement which we keep relatively cold (63F) which may have lead to a large temperature change with the hear vent being so close.
My plan is the move the sensor farther away from any heating source, but wonder if anyone might have any other information to offer?
I believe there is temp monitoring functionality of this particular sensor but that function is not visible with the IQ2 panel.

My plan is the move the sensor farther away from any heating source, but wonder if anyone might have any other information to offer?

This would be my first guess too, based on the details you have stated. Are you able to move that sensor to a different corner/wall away from the vent? I would try to double that distance if possible, or try to keep it out of the detector’s view.

Yes. The sensor is now moved to the opposite corner of the room, about 30fr away from any HVAC vents.
We will see if this helps.