Power specs for 720W and 721W

Hi, can someone please tell me what the power specs are for the ADC-720W and ADC-721W?
Will these work on 220v power? I am in NZ, and thinking of importing a couple to pair to my panel and alarm.com

The transformer inputs are (at least on my ADC cameras) 100-240v 50-60Hz

721w: 12v dc 5w
720w: 12v dc 5.8w

Get the right adapter for your power outlet. Transformer input 100-240v 50-60Hz For output 12V DC 0.5A. The barrel plug may or may not be 2.1mm

Using a voltage adapter might work.

I’m a little confused though as I’m not aware of Alarm.com being available in NZ yet.

In any case, suretyDIY does not currently ship internationally.

Vivint has had NZ alarm.com/2GIG Go Control customers since like 2012/2013 or so.

NZ = New Zealand?

Yes.
http://www.vivint.com/new-zealand#

Ah, well that explains it. I guess the only dealer operating there?

Dunno. But that may be something to ask ADC as Vivint would still have to use their modules in the Go Control

NZ is only a hop skip and a jump from Australia. May even share the same cellular carriers/roaming partners (e.g., Vodafone, Telstra).

There is also Morepork by the local Telco “Spark”. They use the Qolsys panels with the Alarm.com service.

I ended up getting a 720W on eBay, didn’t want to spend too much as I wasn’t sure it was going to work. However it works fine.

Does the 721W have a better quality picture similar to the ADC-V520IR? I find the 720W I have seems to have a pinkish hue/tint to it.

I have honestly never noticed any real difference between the two, and I don’t recall a pink hue to the 720W image. If you notice this, the balance and saturation levels can be altered in the camera settings on Alarm.com.

Have attached a pic.
The top view is the 720W and the bottom is the 520IR (indoor through a window currently)
to me the 520IR has a far better picture, everything in the 720W looks pinkish.

I checked the balance and saturation of both cameras, they are all at 0.

Seeing as both locations are covered from the elements, do you think it would be ok to mount a 520IR outside in both locations?

Seeing as both locations are covered from the elements, do you think it would be ok to mount a 520IR outside in both locations?

Not recommended for outside use, camera is not sealed (you may drastically shorten the lifespan of the camera)

Humidity, heat, freezing temps…

The above poster is correct. Cameras not rated for outdoor use can be irreparably damaged by humidity/temperature. The 520IR should only be used in indoor locations.