Plan Breakdown

Does the Surety Automate package include the use of the mobile app and web management for the automation features? Or is the use of the mobile app/web management only for the Surety Alarm package? Is it the Alarm.com app?

Yes, Surety Automate includes the Alarm.com app and web management for home automation (Z-Wave, etc…). It has all the home automation features except audio and irrigation. It does not include security alarm or camera features.

Surety Alarm is security alarm only, without home automation features. Then Surety Home includes both security alarm and home automation.

What are you looking to use it for specifically? I’d be happy to confirm whether it will work for you.

I have an existing Qolsys system so I would want to use it for automation and arm/disarm but would not want to pay $20-25 a month

Is buying in bulk cheaper? Perhaps it would be better to chat privately rather than publicly.

Arm/disarm from the Alarm.com app or just from the IQ Panel?

If you’d like to send a private message there is a button at the top for that (on desktop) or just message @surety. Or feel free to email support@suretyhome.com.