PG9985 Water Sensor Type

I am considering using a PG9985 water sensor to monitor for leaks in a crawlspace with a long corridor with an uneven plastic liner on it’s floor. I would like to use a water sensing cable in the corridor instead of the single point probe that comes with the PG9985. Would it be possible to replace the standard probe with a water sensing cable? If yes, which one would be compatible? Thanks.

I’m not aware of any compatible such sensor wire, and I would not recommend rigging one. The PG9985 should be used with its included probe. It can be placed at one of the lower points.

Is this for pipe leaks or wall related moisture, etc.?