Outdoor 'panning' video camera

Hello Sir, can you specifically address each of these 4 questions? Thank you very much!

1. I believe the outdoor camera that is offered through SuretyDIY is a fixed position camera, yes or no?
  2. What are some outdoor PANNING cameras that you recommend thats compatible with my z-wave system?
  3. What are some additional FIXED-position outdoor cameras that you recommend besides the one that’s offered by Suretydiy?
  4. Video recording - is the video a continuous recording or frame-shots in some type of interval?
I believe the outdoor camera that is offered through SuretyDIY is a fixed position camera, yes or no?

The V722W is a fixed bullet outdoor camera.

What are some outdoor PANNING cameras that you recommend thats compatible with my z-wave system?

There are currently no compatible outdoor pan/tilt cameras. The ADC-V620PT is an indoor Pan/Tilt option. (Cameras do not communicate via Z-wave. They do not directly connect to your alarm panel. They connect to Alarm.com directly via your internet)

What are some additional FIXED-position outdoor cameras that you recommend besides the one that’s offered by Suretydiy?

Alarm.com compatible camera models can be found listed here.

Video recording – is the video a continuous recording or frame-shots in some type of interval?

Alarm.com Cloud Video is a Cloud (offsite) recording service which uses clips, video events of up to a minute each, to record events based on various system triggers, such as video motion detection, sensor activity, or alarm-triggered recordings.

Optionally you can add an Alarm.com SVR (Streaming Video Recorder) and SVR service to your account which is a local 24/7 recording server.

This thread contains a lot of related details on Alarm.com Cloud Video and SVR usage.

Why is ADC-V620PT not listed on the Suretydiy website?

Products are largely stocked and sold based on demand, not all models are sold through suretyDIY at this time. Note that you can use compatible equipment purchased from any vendor with your suretyDIY subscription.

All models sold through suretyDIY can be found in our store.