Outdoor camera ADC VC726

I have video analytics setup for my outdoor camera which records triggers near my driveway. Usually works well. I haven’t changed any settings lately. For some reason, every week or so, it stops recording “incidents” which should cause the camera to record like a car pulling into the driveway. Sometimes in the video settings on the app or website, I can toggle off the the recording rule and then turn it back on, and then everything works ok again. The problem occurred again today and my normal fix is not resolving the issue. Any suggestions on why this is happening and what I can do to fix it?

Thanks.

When this occurs is it missing all recordings, like the schedule just fails completely? Or is it missing some recordings, like the sensitivity is off?

Have you tried deleting and recreating that schedule for that camera?

No schedule. Just like when a person or car enters the driveway. Sensitivity should not be an issue. It’s not recognizing cars, people and so on. I’ll try to delete and add recording parameters again.

When deleting and recreating rules make sure you wait five minutes between delete and recreating and another 5 before testing.

When creating rule for analytics, you will want to ensure you follow best practices as well. A guide on setting up VA rules can be found here.

Thx. That seem to do the trick!