OTA upgrade for panel

How do I do an OTA upgrade?

We can do that for you. An over the air (OTA) update can be sent to take your panel from 1.12 to 1.19.3.1 (current). This process can take up to 24 hours to complete depending on local signal strength.

During this time, your panel should not be powered down or reset, nor should programming mode be entered. Doing so can cause damage to the panel.

The panel will continue to function as normal during the process, save for a brief reboot at the end, signifying the process is complete.

You can confirm locally by navigating to Security > Menu > Toolbox > Enter Master or Installer Code > Version

If you are ready to begin, I can send those commands now. Commands can be sent during normal business hours.

Yes please begin.

Happy to! Those commands have been sent at this time.

Once the firmware has finished updating, the panel will be compatible with the 4G LTE module.

When ready to install the module, disarm the system and power it down transformer first followed by the internal battery. Swap out the module for the 4G LTE one making sure that both antenna that are included with the 4G LTE module are installed. Then power up the panel battery first followed by the transformer.

Lastly, you will need to login to your Surety account and access the System Manager feature to enter the new 4G LTE module’s 15-digit IMEI number to swap the module in your Alarm.com account

It upgraded fine. I will replace the board tomorrow. Thanks for the help