I’m building a new system and would like info on the following. I’ve spent the last few hours educating myself on Surety and the Qolsys ecosystem but still have some questions:
1. How many door/window sensors does an IQ Panel 2+ support?
I think I’d want the following sensors:
7 exterior door and 14 window for the ground floor (mix of
5 garage door tilt (one on outbuilding, 200-300 feet from the house)
Ability to add an additional 5-15 windows
4 Glass break
I have a Hue system that I’m happy with, so I’m unlikely to roll lighting into it.
2. Do you need a separate Verizon plan or is that included in the price?
3. How do I get a certificate for the insurance company?
4. The home has a lot of metal in the walls , so I plan to use PowerG sensors. Can you mix and match them with IQ Sensors? Any downside to doing so?
5. We would mostly control this with our phones. Can two people with separate phones have full control of the entire system via the app?
6. Can you add any Qolsys sensor? Some of what I want isn’t shown on Surety’s site
7. Are there any discounts available? I’m up to around $1,600 for the hardware alone.
Happy to speak with a sales person/tech support if that makes more sense than the forum.