New system - Max sensors, other questions

Hi!
I’m building a new system and would like info on the following. I’ve spent the last few hours educating myself on Surety and the Qolsys ecosystem but still have some questions:

1. How many door/window sensors does an IQ Panel 2+ support?
I think I’d want the following sensors:
7 exterior door and 14 window for the ground floor (mix of
5 garage door tilt (one on outbuilding, 200-300 feet from the house)
Ability to add an additional 5-15 windows
4 Glass break
4 motion
5 Fire/Smoke

I have a Hue system that I’m happy with, so I’m unlikely to roll lighting into it.

2. Do you need a separate Verizon plan or is that included in the price?

3. How do I get a certificate for the insurance company?

4. The home has a lot of metal in the walls , so I plan to use PowerG sensors. Can you mix and match them with IQ Sensors? Any downside to doing so?

5. We would mostly control this with our phones. Can two people with separate phones have full control of the entire system via the app?

6. Can you add any Qolsys sensor? Some of what I want isn’t shown on Surety’s site

7. Are there any discounts available? I’m up to around $1,600 for the hardware alone.

Happy to speak with a sales person/tech support if that makes more sense than the forum.

1. How many door/window sensors does an IQ Panel 2+ support?

The IQ Panel 2+ supports up to 128 total sensor zones. It looks like you would come in well under that.

2. Do you need a separate Verizon plan or is that included in the price?

Already included in the monthly service pricing shown on our website.

3. How do I get a certificate for the insurance company?

Surety users can download an insurance certificate from our website at any time.

4. The home has a lot of metal in the walls , so I plan to use PowerG sensors. Can you mix and match them with IQ Sensors? Any downside to doing so?

Yes, you can use any combination of compatible sensors. No.

5. We would mostly control this with our phones. Can two people with separate phones have full control of the entire system via the app?

Yes, with either the same credentials or two unique sets of login credentials. We recommend creating additional logins for other users needing access to the app, which gives you control over what features they have access to.

6. Can you add any Qolsys sensor? Some of what I want isn’t shown on Surety’s site

We do not carry all models of sensor compatible with the system, mostly because that list is enormous. Any of these sensors can be used. (345 and 433 sensors would require the respective RF frequency model of the IQ Panel. The IQ Panel in our bundles by default is the 319.5Mhz model)

7. Are there any discounts available? I’m up to around $1,600 for the hardware alone.

0% APR financing options are presented at checkout if available. Read more here.

Additional savings are rolled into panel bundles, so take advantage of the bundle which best fits if buying a new system.

1 Like

Thank you kindly!